The following characteristics or behavioral patterns are particularly suitable for improvisation games (e. g. party guests) or as guidelines for exercises.
- The figure tries to hide her "invisible" friend from the others.
- A salesman who wants to sell everything he sees or touches
- A figure who has swallowed a whole pack of sedatives.
- The figure is convinced to be invisible (but it's not really at all)
- The character is an evil genius who wants to seize world domination
- An astronaut who considers the other characters in the scene to be a newly discovered alien life form he has just discovered
- Figure behaves like a hungry dinosaur
- The figure replicates another figure in the scene with a delay of 5 seconds.
- Figure behaves like various actors of a circus
- The figure can only communicate with gestures (charades)
- The figure thinks that all the other figures are constantly evaluating and judging him/her.